Thursday, March 29, 2007

I am not a drunk!

Today the dentist assaulted the right side of my mouth.

Normally I enjoy going to the dentist. I love that nice clean feeling of my tongue sliding over my teeth, but not today. Today I felt as if I was a drooling fool, even though every time I checked there was no drool present.

I couldn't say the word 'briefly' without looking and sounding like a drunk. My co-workers thought this was hilarious and I would have too except I couldn't laugh.

I can hardly wait to go back next week to recreate this in the left side of my mouth.

3 comments:

Sheila Tone said...

Wait, he couldn't clean both sides in one appointment? Was he too busy?

Becky said...

The dentist claims that it's better to do it one side at a time.

That way they can bill me more!

Becky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.