Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dog piss be gone!

Ha! I fixed 'em. I ripped out the carpeting and padding. Take that critters. Now of course the house is a mess... but at least it doesn't smell like piss. Damn dogs. Love them, but not their bad behavior.

I told the hubby this morning, "this weekend we have to rip out the carpeting, there's at least one dog piss puddle, maybe two, and I'm done trying to keep it clean." I could tell he wasn't thrilled with the idea of spending the weekend tearing the office room apart, removing the carpeting, padding, and strip tack, so I surprised him by getting most of that done before he returned from work tonight. I wasn't able to move to love seat sleeper/sofa or the desk, so he helped with that and now he's sanding the concert floor to remove the mastic, what a guy! And, now it's more or less done (for the time being) so we'll have the weekend to play.

No comments: