Sunday, July 31, 2005

Friendship

Friends are great. We have two very wonderful friends (Pam and Andrew) and I feel very blessed to have them in my life. I enjoy their company, their dog Abby, and just generally being around them. They're not only a lot of fun, but we're able to relate to one another on deeper levels and discuss issues we feel are important, or just laugh. They're in California visiting friends and family and I miss them. I hope they're having a fantastic time.

Pam being away from work this week will be good practice for me, because her last day of work is quickly approaching! I've very excited for her as she pursues her dreams, but will miss her smiling face at work, her cute clothing choices, and her laugh as we exchange silly SameTimes across the cubicle wall. I know she'll be a fabulous teacher and wish the best of luck at school.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

You are so awesome Becky! We made it here okay, and wish that we could have fit you and Erik into our pockets so that you could come along. Hopefully Abby is behaving herself!!! We Love You and Miss you lots!