Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Priorities

Today after work I stopped off at CostCo. It's on my way home, in fact, I'd have to go out of my way to avoid it. I hate CostCo, it has inconvenient hours and long lines. These are things within CostCo's control. The small, screaming children... probably not, but all the same, they annoy me.

Today there was a child about 2 feet tall and certainly weighed less than a sack of bulk flour. This itty-bitty kid was wandering about. This can be dangerous as most customers pack and stack their carts so full as to not be able to see where they are going. The mother of the little girl seemed disinterested in her child's safety, understandably so when busy eating free food samples. It's good to have priorities in life, however messed up they may be!

This adventure was just another reminder of why I dislike CostHole. I'll continue to avoid it for the foreseeable future. That's my priority.

1 comment:

Burt Likko said...

But where else do you get VitaWater?