Sunday, September 10, 2006

Beverly Hills 90210


Last night the hubby and I attended a party in Beverly Hills. I didn't know what to expect and went with no agenda or preconceived notions (well, mostly). I have found that doing this prevents feelings of frustration and disappointment. Also, I usually have much more fun as I'm more open to just letting things naturally happen and occur as they ought to.

Last night was a blast! I met some incredibly nice and fun people. A hairdresser, personal trainer, a CSI, several lawyers, an interior designer, horse trainers/breeders, and many others. It was a very interesting evening to say the least. The open bar and food were great and the setting was amazing! Beautiful landscaped yard, cool blue pool, tables with candles, and soft yard lighting all came together to create a gorgeous scene.

I was initially nervous going to this party because I wouldn't know anyone there other than my spouse. After about 20 minutes we both mingled separately and found our own little crowds to gather with. We joined forces again late in the evening, not too long before returning to our Palmdale residence. We even met someone who also lives in Palmdale. Go figure.

No comments: