Saturday, November 25, 2006

Happy E

Good news! The hubby doesn't have to travel to Florida tomorrow, Sunday, the last day of the "Thanksgiving Holiday" a.k.a. busiest travel time of the year.

I'm so glad he gets to stick around awhile longer before having to do the dreaded depo. Normally he doesn't mind depos, but this particular situation has just been troublesome.

I'm glad he caught a break on this. He was just miserable on Wed. when he first discovered he would have to book a flight to FL the day before Thanksgiving. This in and of itself was quite stressful.

Now... it's all just a distant memory. Yeah. I get to spend the WHOLE weekend with him (just as I did last weekend and the weekend before that). How fabulous. He's such fun to be around. I'm so very thankful to have him in my life. Thanks E for being YOU!

No comments: