Saturday, November 25, 2006

P-Pod

I miss you Pam more than these mere words could ever convey. I got your voice mail message and haven't called you back because I suck as a friend. I think of you all the time and can't wait for your return to Cali.

I LOVE your Audrey Hepburn photo - you look fabulous! And on Andrew's blog he's posted some pics of you and my goodness your hair is long. I know E and I moved to Palmdale only 6 months ago but it sure seems like so much longer. Thank goodness for blogs! I look forward to reading more about your school experiences, fun with family and friends, and your thoughts, worries and dreams!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Becky,
You don't suck as a friend! I want you to know that I completely understand. We will talk soon, I'm pretty crazy right now anyway. :)
I miss you a whole lot too. Hopefully we'll get to visit soon.

Becky said...

Pam,
You're too sweet. I can't wait to catch up on all that's happened and is still happening. Hope you're doing great.