Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shopping

The hubby went on a little shopping spree this weekend. Two new suits, with shirts, ties, socks, a pair of shoes, and suspenders. I encouraged him to do this and am quite pleased he did. He'll look dashing in his new duds. Then, as if that weren't enough, he went a little crazy at BevMo buying up booze.

I went next door to Michael's to spend my gift card from the Mom & Dad G (thanks by the way!). I had $8 and change left over?! I don't even know how this could have happened, but I'll be sure to spend that by next Sunday.

Today I went shoe shopping with a friend. What fun! I like shopping. I like shoes. Thus I LOVE shoe shopping. I'm just bummed I couldn't find a pair of shoes I liked. No worries, there are more shoe stores, so maybe I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: