Friday, February 20, 2009

New Obession

Everyday I faithfully check out Cake Wrecks and now I've added Cupcakes Take The Cake to my Internet cruising routine. It's a wonder I manage to get showered and dressed in the morning! And, if as if the Cupcakes Take The Cake wasn't enough, I also check out the links on that site, like Cupcake Swirl, and A Cup Cakery. I need to win the lotto, there are so many amazing little accessories for cupcakes that I must have! I have yet to figure out how I made it this far in life without these adorable cupcake liners.
These are simple, which is what I like, but there are some that are very intricate and laser cut. The liners/wrappers are wrapped around the decorated cupcake to give it a finished look. Too cute! I'd only use these for very special occasions, as they're not practical for everyday use, but what a fabulous idea. And, the site that sells these is called "Cupcake Wrapture" - gotta love that name.

And to think that I'm late to the cupcake party?! This cupcake craze apparently is all the rage in New York City, Los Angles, and other metropolitan areas. Guess I need to get out more.

No comments: