Sunday, February 15, 2009

One tough cookie!

While shopping at Lowes for trim for the guest room , I spied this:

Awww yeah! You know you want one too. It has 16 ball-bearing drawers, it's stainless steel, has a stereo system, and an itty-bitty fridge. Oh, and LED lights too. 4,000 pound capacity caster wheels, power strip with 4 outlets, and it's sexy! What's not to love... oh, the price tag. This bad boy will set you back about $2000 calms. But, aside from that, it's one helluva of baking center. Can't you just see every draw filled with cookie cutters, cake decorating tips, muffin and pie tins... oh I get all teary eyed just thinking about it. The open top shelf could be the cooling area as well as for displaying my baking creations, which is safe from dogs and cats alike. Wow, my little heart is all a pitter-patter over this hunk of metal. Oh well, it won't fit in the kitchen and my baking via grill top wasn't so successful, so I guess I'll just stick to my current set up. But, if I ever win the lotto...

2 comments:

Arnie said...

I wonder if it has any other potential uses?

I have enjoyed your recently postedpictures. So I will respond by putting a few into my blog as well, as you had requeste d.

Becky said...

Oh yes, it would be great for my stamps too! A whole drawer dedicated to ink, another for punches, one for card stock, and ribbon, and scissors... oh my!