Monday, August 15, 2005

Nuttin' Much

I feel like I haven't posted in awhile and fear the Blog police will hunt me down. So, quick update. Work continues to suck, especially since P-Pod has left :-(

School's going well, I think. Haven't gotten my week 3 grade yet. Pray for me.

I've applied to UT, so I'm just waiting to hear if they'll take me or not.

I'm interested in a Paralegal Certificate program. Planning on attending the Open House to learn more about it. Sounds interesting and I'd love to know more about what the heck hubby's doing all day. I understand the emotional crap he has to deal with (clients with a lot of baggage, people just plain sue-happy and wanting to get even, etc. etc.), but I'm actually intrigued to know about all these "forms" "documents" and other special legal dodads. So, who knows... maybe I'll become a paralegal. I just don't think the legal world is ready for me.

Gotta get a house and build up equity. There seems to be a big storm brewing... gotta plan, gotta prepare, gotta be ready!

2 comments:

Burt Likko said...

It's too late for me -- save yourself! Get out and stay away while you still can! Run, run for the hills!

I'm kidding, of course. I'll support whatever decision you make, sweetie.

Pamela said...

I will pray for you! I miss you soo much! I'll fill you in soon about band camp. For now, the torture continues......