Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Paralegal in the making...

I'm doing it, learning it, kind of getting it... Right now it's fun. O.k., so day 1 was fun. We'll see what days 2, 3, 9, and 17 bring. But one thing is for sure all that stuff the hubby kept talking about (damages this, liability that, discovery here, pleading there, blah blah blah [I unfortunately have the attention span of a gnat]) it's all coming together. Hopefully I'll feel the same way upon completion of the course. Right now some of it is scary and intimidating... but that's why I'm learning this stuff, so I can draft memoranda, correctly file, research case law, understand interrogatories, correctly cite, and all that other junk. Woohoo I think I can feel the wrinkles forming on the ol' brain as I write... - well, not really, that would be pretty creepy if I could. Ick.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm glad that you're having a good time, you don't need to be intimidated! You are one smart cookie!

Anonymous said...

What is with the spam replies to your entries?

Becky said...

I guess I'm just really special - and need gastric bypass surgery! Good thing I've been spamed or I'd never know of my great need to undergo this procedure. These extra 15 pounds I'm toting can now be easily be eradicated sans dieting and exercise. Thank you Anonymous for showing me the way!