Friday, October 13, 2006

Freedom

I got home from work, fed Sass and Karma and let them outside. A few moments later the doorbell rings and a young girl informs me that my dogs are running down the street.

The doggies were so happy for the attention and little bit of freedom that they actually came when I called, which is good since I didn't feel like running all around the subdivision chasing them. Thank goodness for kind neighbors!

I think the lawn care folks left the gate open today. I never know when they're coming as they don't seem to keep to any type of schedule and just show up whenever. Guess I'll need to check the gate regularly to ensure the critters don't get lose anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I think that's wise. Especially when you notice that the lawn guys are here. We don't want our critters getting loose, no good can come of it!

Pamela said...

I bet that the dogs were so excited!