Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Loving the AV

I figured by now I'd be bored with the desert landscape, but I'm not?! It is still very beautiful. The sun sets are amazing, as are the big open expanses of desert and the surrounding mountains. I like being enveloped by scenes unlike anything I ever experienced in Wisconsin, Missouri, or Tennessee.

The dryness here is quite handy too, especially on laundry day, when cleaning paint brushes, etc. as these items dry in just mere hours or less.

Now that fall is upon us it has cooled off quite nicely. The day time temps are in the 70s and just fabulous.

Life in the AV is better than I ever imagined, who'd have thought it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Winter is the toughest time in the AV. Its brown, even fading at times to no color at all. But the spring time more than makes up for it.