Sunday, October 08, 2006

Neophyte


I want to join the hubby in his Friday night pursuit of Battlestar Galactica. I've watched many episodes, with much pausing and asking of questions, and now have a better idea of what the heck is going on. There are many overlapping, interwoven complicated plots. There is also so much that the viewer just doesn't know, the possibilities and various twists of the numerous cylons and copies of the cylons, is mind numbing and fun. Trying to figure out what the writers have planned for upcoming shows is entertaining in and of itself. Last year I made fun of my husband for watching, this year I'm convert. Who'd have thought it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I thought, too, but apparently you're not a true Galactigeek until you have 10 argument threads running at 10 different blogs about the Iraq analogies and whether they represents the left-wing downfall of the show ...

Becky said...

Oh well looks like I'll never be a true Galacticgeek then.