Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Naughty Paws

Jordan can be quite a pain in the @$$, as such, she's earned many pet names: Evil Kitty, Pestaroonie, several that shall not be noted here, and most recently Naughty Paws. She continues to get into the cupboards and today discovered that she can safely jump onto the mantle. This does not please me at all. I thought the fireplace mantle was the one safe place to display vases and other fragile items. Clearly I was wrong. I don't know what to do with this creature! I thought perhaps I could constructed a kitty-backpack and load it up with a little weight. When Jordan was at almost 17 pounds she didn't get into as much trouble, she was limited in her actions. While she'd love it if I let her eat herself into oblivion I just can't allow it. She has lost weight and is right where she should be... so what to do? With my luck, if I did create a backpack and strapped it onto her, she'd probably become abnormally strong and get into more mischief! Anyone have any ideas?

4 comments:

Arnie said...

Squirt gun.

Becky said...

That would work great for when we catch her in the act. Often times we just see evidence of her evil doings.

Arnie said...

Maybe Jordan isn't totally at fault. Perhaps she's being persuaded by the other three animals to do these things when you are gone so she will get into trouble. I am sure they all try to look as innocent as possible when you come home, but they are really anxiously awaiting you to discover just Jordan has been tricked into doing. Punish the other three each time she misbehaves. It's their fault!!!

Pamela said...

Ha Ha....a cat backpack!