Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Whew!

We did it! All holiday gifts have been wrapped, boxed up, and shipped out. We even have the upcoming birthday gifts sent out with the holiday items. Of our 4 parents, 3 have b-days within a week of Christmas?! One held out until January, but no matter, her gift was sent too.

Next I'll start making some valentines, maybe after that some Mothers Day cards. Then it will be our parents anniversaries (both in June), Fathers Day then the hubby's b-day... so many wonderful card making occasions! And in January the new Stampin' Up catalog comes out. Oooooo I can't wait to see what new stamp sets will set my heart a flutter.

I'm hoping that maybe in the spring, when the weather is nice, we can take a little trip to Wisconsin to visit the folks, Grandma, Bernie and Tim. And, with any luck, maybe the in-laws could swing on up to WI and we could all spend time together.

My one class starts in Feb. and the other in April. Both classes end May 31. Perhaps Spring won't work... but summer. We could go to Wisconsin at the height of mosquito season - oh joy! Humidity and bugs, what a lovely combo. Oh well, we'll survive, we're troopers.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Becky, I tell you what.....you amaze me with your ability to stay ahead of the game!
Thank you so much for the pretty card! It was lovely......you are lovely!