Sunday, October 05, 2008

Glasses

My left eyeball has buggin' something fierce! As a result I've been wearing my glasses. I usually don't wear my spectacles because my eyes are very sensitive to light and the "transitions' eyeglasses tinting doesn't ever get dark enough to do me any good. These past few days it was cloudy and overcast which seems to have helped. Today though, we have an eye appointment, so hopefully they can figure out what's causing my eyeball pain. The contacts were brand-spanking new out of the package, so I dismissed that as the problem. Perhaps I misdiagnosed it. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

You look cute in glasses! I remember thinking that after our movie marathon weekend. By the way, thank you so much for the card, it made Andrew and my day very special!!!