Saturday, October 18, 2008

Red Frames

I went a little wild and selected red frames. I usually go for the quite librarian type in tortoise shell specs, but no, no, not on this occasion. Keep in mind the hubby likes the librarian tortoise shells, but claims to really like the red, so why not? They're only glasses. I like em', they're fun. In fact I've been wearing them more often than usual. I've found I'm quite lazy when it comes to my morning and evening routines. I like not having to mess with contacts: cleaning them, popping em' into my eyeballs, peeling them off at night... yeah for glasses!

Photo Op: That's Paula on the right. She's my partner in crime at work. Paula totally rocks. We're a great team and she makes work fun! Fun! When Monday morning whacks me upside the head it doesn't even hurt thanks to Paula's cheerful disposition, wonderful sense of humor and fun-loving spirit.

The "Holiday Gifts" sign in the background is for a work event held in October. Don't ask. It's a "sales" thing, those crazy sales people. The photo was taken on 10/15/08. And what's up with my bangs? Wish I knew! But hey, aren't the frames fantastic? They really help detract from bad-hair days - or at least that's my hope.

No comments: