Saturday, September 05, 2009

Homework

Homework is consuming more of my time than I imagined. Fortunately, so far, I'm enjoying the course work, but the idea that it's cutting into my baking time is a bit saddening. I'm taking Access 2007 and Excel 2007 courses at the local community college. These classes will be good for work, but mainly I'm doing it for me. I've always liked Excel and once I started dabbling in Access I just knew I had to learn it in more depth. Up until now I've been self-taught in both these areas, but realized that the programs have so much more to offer and I goofing off on my own wasn't the answer if I really wanted to have a full understanding of what each program truly has to offer. So, until the classes end, in December?!, I'll probably not be baking as much. On the one hand that's probably good for my waistline, however, sitting in front of a computer for hours and hours on end isn't.

No comments: