Friday, October 21, 2005

A fantastic Thurs night

Thursday night I had a Criminal Law exam (that wasn't so fantastic) that was VERY hard! I walked away not knowing if I passed or failed, but really hoping I had passed. If I fail I would have one opportunity to retake the exam and if I failed a second time then I would have to retake the course - which does not appeal to me.

When I had finished the exam I called the hubby who was waiting for me. This is rather unusual, typically I call him, discover he's anywhere for 10-30 minutes away and wait. So, I walk to the parking lot and hop in BB. We head down Kingston Pike and go to Lenny's Sub place. While Lenny's has super subs this isn't quite fantastic, but enjoyable.

From Lenny's we saunter over to Club 4620 which is a martini bar. I'm all for this except that they are playing extremely loud, live jazz music. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of the jazz genre, nor is the hubby - hmm, just what is going on here? He said he had a surprise for me. I of course, being extremely impatient, have to guess what the surprise is. I first ask if Pam is playing tonight. Answer: no. I didn't think so cause the trumpet player that was making music was a guy and obviously not Pam. Next I asked, " are Pam and Andrew were going to be there?" Bingo! Yippie, now I'm ecstatic - there is nothing better than hanging out with good friends and drinking martinis! They arrive and we have a FANTASTIC Thursday night!

To top it off I did pass the exam... whew!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

We had so much fun with you guys! I am happy to hear that you passed the exam.
Thanks again for picking me up at the University. I really appreciate it!