Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ka-put Computer?!

My computer died... sort of. Chef Boy E is taking care of it for me. The puter is hanging out in the trunk until we can take it in to some computer dude to get fixed. So, in the meantime, the sweet, really nice, wonderful hubby is letting me use his computer. Thanks babe!

For class we went to the UT Law Library. Nice facility! I wonder how much time I'll end up spending there while researching my case. It's a nice enough environment, so I don't think I'll mind it too much. But, since most information can now be found online I think I'll probably do more work from home - once the computer is fixed of course.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I think that there is some sort of virus going around, because you are the 4th or 5th person today that has told me that their computers have died! Weird. Hey Andrew and I want to go miniture golfing with you and Erik, as soon as we can find a free weekend. Whadaya think?

Becky said...

You better believe we'd love to go miniture golfing with you! Name the date, place and time. We'll be there.

Pamela said...

I totally did invite you miniture golfing! Hahaha that is so funny, because I don't even remember writing that!!