Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Clean phone, pissy floor

The move, school, work, visiting family, etc. have finally taken their toll. I accidentally washed my cell phone. It's now very clean, but worthless as anything more than a paperweight. In its place I have a spiffy camera phone, complete with photos of hubby and critters. Speaking of critters... after class tonight I arrived home later than usual (around 8:00 pm). I let the dogs stay in today instead of kicking their furry little butts to the fenced-in yard as I typically do. I did originally put them outside but they both really, really, really, really wanted in. Big dopey sad eyes, whining, pawing at the door, the works. I caved. My reward for being such a nice dog mommy, that's right a BIG POND of PISS on the kitchen floor. Yes, I'm very grateful it was on the linoleum and not the carpet.

And like you, I too thought, "swell, I can use the new camera phone to take a picture of the offending puddle." Don't worry I didn't actually do it. That's just gross. Bad enough I had to clean it up.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Ahh man, no picture? Just kidding.