Sunday, March 12, 2006

Beautiful Sunday Morning


This lovely morning we slept in, then my darling when to Dunkin' Donuts (my very guilty pleasure) and procured for us some wonderful breakfast fare. My big contribution was making the coffee. Anyway, we then proceed to the great almost-outdoors (the screened in porch). We enjoyed our breakfast and read while seated in the swing. It was wonderful.

The cats explored the porch while the dogs sniffed around the yard. We were all together, yet individualistic in our approach to appreciating our environment, each doing what we wanted.

At some point the hubby and I would like to obtain a small bistro table so we can delight in more peachy moments like this morning's. Being tableless isn't horrible, but does hinder one's ability eat, drink, and enjoy other leisure activities which are substantially increased with the use of a solid surface. Maybe this afternoon we can explore some stores... if we can ever find our way to the showers to clean up first!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can wait a month or two, we have a bistro set to gift upon you.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE DUNKEN DONUTS!!! *sig* I haven't had one in almost a year...

Becky said...

We can wait. Thank you!

Becky said...

A year?! Yikes... once I learned that there was a Dunkin' Donuts in the area I quickly began visiting it regularly. Then, I hadn't made the pilgrimage for over two months! TWO months. I finally had to put an end to it and get me my fix. Hopefully I can go another two months without having another donut. Wish me luck!