Friday, March 31, 2006

Back in the saddle


I'm a student again attending University of Phoenix (UOP) on-line. It's been over 6 months since I've been an on-line student, but fortunately it's all coming back like I never left.

I enjoy learning in both the on-line and in the traditional school formats. But, with life being as unpredictable as it is right now, the on-line format is great since I just take school with me where ever I happen to be.

Currently I'm taking Financial Accounting II. It's 5 weeks long and each week is broken down into different materials and assignments. I've completed all of week one's assignments. The UOP school week starts on Tuesday and ends on Monday, with most assignments typically due on Sunday and/or Monday. Usually I do the bulk of my studies on the weekends, but since I have a little extra time during the week I'm trying to work ahead because hopefully I'll have another full-time commitment soon.

No comments: