Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thankful

Well, not working has given me time to get sick, so I'm thankful for that. Congestion is not overrated, good times my friends. If you haven't been congested and achy-all-over in a while, you're overdue and should submit to it immediately.

I feel like crap, but at least I don't have get up early, drive, and spend 8+ hours pretending to feel great. I'm really thankful for that.

Yippie, it's time for the next round of drugs. Gotta go get dopey, which I'm VERY thankful for. Meds... just what the doctor ordered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, back during that series of Montessori blogs, I came so close to betting you five bucks you'd get a cold from all those OPM (Other People's Monsters). Like going to Chuck E. Cheese, only without pizza and beer.

But, I did not want to rain on your parade, so now I can't say, "I told you so." I can only say, "I could have told you so."