Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Busy


Today PPod and I will be stamping. I'm very much looking forward to it! She's a lot of fun to be with and so creative.

Tonight hubby and I need to return the rental car that Saturn provided while they tuned up B.B. before our road trips. Once that task is accomplished we'll head over to our friend's house for dinner.

Tomorrow I'll be working at a temp agency doing filing and other such exciting things. I got the impression they needed someone tomorrow and Friday but I explained that I was going out of town on Friday morning so she just asked me to come in for Thursday. I don't know if it's some kind of test to see whether I show up on time, know the alphabet, etc. But either way, doesn't much matter since soon I'll be residing in a different time zone.

Tomorrow night Ms. Sharon and I will be having dinner while hubby teaches his Tort class. I'll be taking Sass and Karma with me since Sharon is kind enough to watch the doggies for us.

At some point I'll need to pack and hopefully find a little time to sleep before leave for Dairy Land.

Where does the time go?

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Jeez, I didn't realize that you had to return the rental car before dinner! I hope my staying so late didn't impede your plans at all.

Becky said...

Not at all. Everything worked out fine. I'm just glad we were able to get together, I had a blast!