Friday, May 05, 2006

Road Trips

We're going to be driving fools this month and next. Our first road trip will be to Wisconsin to visit my mommy, Grandma, Aunt Bernie & Uncle Tim for Mother's Day. I'm very much looking forward to seeing everyone again. It's been a long time! However, since we'll be in a different time zone for Mother's Day we'll celebrate it for the MIL and Aunt Bert before we leave.



Our next road trip will be to D.C. at the end of May. There we'll be visiting Erik's friends Amadie, Philip and their daughter Clare. That should be fun, I haven't see them since our wedding - which was 2 years ago?! I'm looking forward to getting to know them better. Also, D.C. is a very fun place to hang out. I haven't been to D.C. since I lived in St. Louis which was over 4 years ago.



Then our final road trip (hopefully for a while!) will be the BIG ONE to Cali. We're still working out the details... rent a truck or have someone lug all our worldly possessions to CA for us? Drive in B.B. or have a moving company tow it with all our other stuff? Rent a minivan for us and the four critters? Rent a time machine or become good buddies with Scotty and have him beam us to Lancaster. I'd prefer the last option, but since that is impossible I guess we'll just have to drive to our final destination.

No comments: