Monday, June 26, 2006

Laundry Day

Thank goodness the second floor is open with a beautiful, long railing spreading out to the view below. Of course these days there isn’t much of a view since every inch of each handrail is covered with drying clothes. Hopefully soon we’ll have the dryer situation resolved, but until then I’ll save a little dough and hang everything out to dry. Fortunately in the dry desert heat most things dry rather quickly, allowing me to do several loads of laundry a day. Usually we don’t have a ton of articles to be laundered, but after the move there was a big pile of stuff needing to be washed and I just got so sick of looking at the growing pile at the end of the hallway. It’s down to a fraction of its original size. Soon I’ll be all caught up. I can’t wait.

No comments: