Saturday, October 15, 2011

Do you like cheese?

Friday morning I went all out cheesy with a song for my honey.  It went something like this:

I like cheese, oh yes I do, Especially when it's bleu
It's so darn yummy when it's in my tummy
Do you like cheese too?


Oooooh Roquefort 
Roquefort has such a silly name, but I like it all the same
It's do darn yummy when it's in my tummy
Oh Roquerfort is insane!


Oooooh Brick
Brick cheese is all the rage, it tastes better than sage
It's do darn yummy when it's in my tummy
Oh Brick cheese is what I crave!!!

We were both laughing so hard I was crying.  Good thing I've switched to waterproof mascara or I'd have been late to work!

Last night I asked the hubby, "do you have a favorite song of all them I've ever sung?"

"Yes, the bunny song."

"Really?  The 'quick like a bunny, hop, hop, hop' is your favorite?  Huh.  Ok."

I don't remember all of the little ditties I've created over the years so I'm going to do my best to post them here.  It's fun to look back to see what made us laugh so hard.

A more recent song I do recall, happened when we were packing for our road trip to Lake Tahoe.  We purchased from The Teaching Company / The Great Courses a CD set on the "Age of Henry VIII".   This resulted in the following song, which isn't very long:

Henry the 8th
Henry the 8th
Henry the 8th
He's now dead

I've not come up with any songs for today - yet.  I'm not sure if I'll give myself a break on the weekends and just put my amazing, mad, music skillz to the test on work days or if I'll attempt to do this daily.  We'll see.

No comments: