Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just Kickin' It

Today we've decided we'll just kick it. No work, other than making food to eat. Tomorrow however, we'll get some smaller, undone projects hopefully started and completed! It's making time to actually do it and then doing it. Tomorrow we'll have the time... so in theory we should accomplish our goals.

I want to entertain and have friends over. We could as the place is, but I want our home to be spruced up a bit more. There's a few paint trim issues to resolve, a very messy garage, and an office/craft room that really needs some order! All of these projects can easily be accomplished if we just do it.

I had thought that NOT having a TV would help me be more productive. To a certain degree I certainly think that's been the case. However, I also discovered that if I'm not inclined to do something I'll find a bunch of excuses and reasons not to. Amazing?! Well, not really, but a reality all the same. Ugh, there's that accountability thing again. Ok, so tomorrow we'll get to work. Woo hoo, good times.

No comments: