Sunday, November 18, 2007

Welcome to the Neighborhoord!

Today the 3 little neighbor girls brought over some banana nut bread. It was good, really, really good! So, to return the favor I made chocolate chip cookies. While they were baking, the hubby ran an errand. Upon his return our neighbors directly next door and the couple from 5 doors down were hanging out and said, "We have a pumpkin beer for Becky." When the cookies were cool enough to take over we joined the group. I had a pumpkin beer and enjoyed every sip. Apparently I am the only one who likes this particular beer - more for me! We had a very nice evening with our new group. I'm really liking it here. With neighbors like these, what's not to like? I'm finally "home". My only worry now is that the weather will turn cold and we'll all hide indoors and not get together again till spring.

No comments: