Sunday, February 03, 2008

Screamin'!

The wind is screaming. All night I could hear it and it seems it will continue all day. In fact, it's so loud I can barely hear any vehicles driving by.

The dogs won't even go out in it?! Crazy animals. I don't much like the wind either... but come on girls, you have fur coats. My poor baby is running to the store, I said I'd wait at home. Guess I'm no better than the dogs.

Hubby needed to purchase a few things to watch The Game later today. I'm staying home to stamp my little heart out. Maybe make some chocolate truffles and other baked goods, depends on how motivated I feel.

I was invited to watch the Heads on Fire Guys (that's what the helmets look like anyway) play some other fellas in tight pants, but it's just not my thing. I'd rather have a pajama day and hang with the critters.

While the wind screams on, I'll be in my PJ's, toasty warm, stamping cards, maybe even do some baking, as the doggies and kitties sleep. What a perfect end to the weekend.

2 comments:

Sheila Tone said...

I would be interested in hearing how the chocolate truffles turned out. Is it a confection, or a pastry?

Becky said...

Well, I didn't actually make them that weekend... but they're a confection. Super simple!
I can get you a copy of the recipe if you'd like.