Monday, November 14, 2005

Diet

True to form my writing diet is as successful as my "eat less candy" diet. I am not a diet person, unless of course it were to consist of eating my body-weight in chocolate. Unfortunately I have never come across such a chocolate lover's fantasy. However, should such a food regimen ever become doctor endorsed I will completely comply.

With regard to the writing drill I must start anew, like a drunkard that hath fallen from grace. Oh well, these things happen. Perhaps if I consumed red wine (strictly health purposes of course) and a moderate amount of chocolate (for inspirational resolve) my writing would become more inveterate. (Disclaimer: I wrote perhaps, not that such a thing is actually likely).

Excuses for not writing on the 11th:

  • work
  • dinner with friends
  • attended hockey game with said friends
  • returned home very late
  • slightly tipsy
Excuses for the 12th:

  • none

Excuses for the 13th:

  • less than those for the 12th

And I wonder why my diets fail? Sheesh.


I would write more tonight, however, my current justification is I have an exam tomorrow evening that I need to study for.

No comments: