Monday, November 07, 2005

Still no computer - continued

That's right the Geeks still have the computer. I have no idea what has happened to it. Spontaneous combustion? Paper weight for the bored and hapless? Perhaps roaches became the new offensive owners? I am not sure I care anymore, especially if the latter is true.

Of course all my files are just faulty memories, but at least I have been able to relocate most of my "favorite" internet sites.

Meanwhile, I'm using the hubby's old machine. It is set up in my office so I have all my happy things surrounding me: office supplies, sleeping cats, and books. More importantly there is adequate light, heat, and space to spread out my belongings (without disturbing the kitties).

Eventually the old hunk of metal, chips, and whatever else comprises the standard computer will be returned. ETA for such a homecoming, who knows? Maybe the Geeks have a clue, perhaps the roaches have a time line. Either way I don't care to talk to either of them.

No comments: