Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Thankful for...

I realize this is a little early, but here's what I'm thankful for today (not in any particular order and subject to change at any time for any reason):

  • Finding Miss Ginger (she managed to get outside and take shelter under the porch. She's strictly an indoor kitty so this was quite alarming!)
  • Being nearly done with the X-mas shopping
  • Our soon-to-be new-to-us home
  • Passing tonight's exam
  • ERIK!!!!
  • The critters
  • The upcoming 4-day weekends (yep, that's right, plural! I'm taking this coming Thursday and Friday off, plus next week I have off for Turkey day and the day after - yahooie!)
  • Good health
  • Cereal
  • My friends
  • Chocolate
  • Long hot showers
  • Vino
  • Erik's cooking
  • Sleeping in

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Vino? Am I missing something?

Pamela said...

Wine?

Anonymous said...

We are thankful for a wonderful daughter-in-law, among other things.

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that cool porch!

Oh, and I just ran into Vino's wife. She reads your blog, and she's pissed.