Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Crazy Critters

I arrived home very late tonight. Trying to keep quite so I don't wake the hubby who must get up very, very early so he can drive to the land of crazy peach people.

Anyway, the dogs were barking when I got home so I tossed em' outside. Then, the kitties got into a little cat spat. I broke that up with a few squirts of water. Now Jordan is walking all over me, the keyboard, in front of the screen... she's driving me crazy. She's really cute, but she's still driving me crazy.

Well, the reason for getting home at such an absurd hour is soft ball. I'm on the work soft ball team. I'm supposed to be the back-up to the back-ups... but alas I was put in the game. Fortunately only 2 hits came my way. Of course I totally suck (hence the reason I'm a back-up to the back-up) but fortunately Mr. Tall was there to save the day. He's good. Really good. So is Pam, a.k.a. P-Pod, and her bearded "buddy", and Jason too! Actually everybody played really well. It was a good game. We won 16 to 13.

I suppose I should let the knuckle heads in and hit the sack. I'm starting to feel sleepy... of course I'll be really sleep tomorrow at the office when I need to be alert. Ugh... the darn job keeps interfering with my goals: sleep, eating, napping, snacking... the really important things in life. Well, it's almost the weekend, then I'll be able to devote much time and effort to my goals.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

You did not "suck" you did a great job out there tonight! It's hard to get into it when you aren't getting any soft ball action and all of a sudden one is hit your way. This is especially true when it occurs toward the end of the game! You Did Great!!! If you weren't there we would have had to forfeit after Cindy got injured!

Becky said...

You're so sweet and nice... That Andrew is one lucky fella!

Burt Likko said...

I like the new format for the blog.