Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Super-duper B-day!

It's my b-day today and even though I worked, it was still super-duper. While munching away on my favorite breakfast cereal. Lucky Charms, Erik gave me the first of many gifts - stamps and a stampin' carry-all case. He did good! It's like he knows me or something?!

Then, it was off to the P-factory where I found Sharon hanging balloons at my desk :-) Yippie, I like balloons, so cheery and happy. And, PPod had waiting for me a beautiful card with lovely birthday sentiments.

Then, work, work, work. Break - read Rubicon, way cool. Work, work, work (not nearly as cool as the book, but hey, it pays the bills and the benefits are good). Lunch out with Pam and Amy. Very fun. Work, work, work. Break - read more of Rubicon. Work, work, work.

5:00 o'clock whistle blows: Hubby picked me up and had the most beautiful and fragrant pink roses awaiting me. Then it was off to MacKay's - the best used book store in all of Knoxville. Purchased a couple books, then it was off to dinner at The Bistro. Mmm mmm yummy. From there we walked to Oddles Wine Bar and had a glass of vino. Then we finally headed home to the poor critters that were anxiously awaiting food and lovin'.

Turning 32 is rather grand... even if I haven't accomplished as much as I could have by this age, I'm working on it and will eventually. Besides, I have no desire to rush to life's finish line. I'd rather take my time and enjoy the wonderful journey.

Well, on to my next adventure - SLEEP, oh wonderful, joyous, super-duper sleep. Good night.

No comments: