Sunday, June 05, 2005

A New Adventure



Well here I am embarking on a new adventure. The idea of "blogging" is exciting and terrifying. Do I dare expose myself, my ideas, thoughts, dreams, fears in so public a domain or keep them hidden away as I normally do. Clearly, since I'm writing this I've shed a few fears. My hope is that blogging will help me grow in new ways, forge new paths, and learn more about not only myself, but those that may comment and share themselves with me.

I blame Pam for this (ha ha). She's a great friend and co-worker. She introduced me to blogger.com. Since Pam was so willing to share her blog with me I figured I too could do the same.

Being new to the world of blogging I worry that I'll somehow do this all wrong. Not sure if that's possible or not... anyway, I enjoyed reading Pam's blog and discovering more about her so I too wanted to be offer the same in return. I'm just thankful this site has a spell checker!

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I am excited about your new adventure. It'll be fun to get to know you even better through your writing!

Becky said...

Aw shucks! I enjoy reading your blogs too and keep checking them, "did they write anything? Have they added anything? What are they up to now?" This blogging stuff is addictive, worse than smoking!