Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Day 120 at the P-factory

It hasn't been safe for me to write... the 2C-REPs are on constant surveillance, and in fact, several new 2C-REPs have been commissioned to "get results." I am still searching for the truth (and warmth of course!) and now I must determine what "results" the 2C-REPs are after.

I fear they may suspect me of interfering with policy:
692.759
Book 6
Series: Mandatory
Sub group: Unity
Second-sub group: Humane
Policy Title: Mandatory Unity Communal Harmonious Humane Atmosphere (MUCHHA)

A "kick-me" note was found near my cubby hole. First, I would not use tape to attach such an unimaginative post to a frosty, metallic robotic pest (that's what magnets are for!). Second, if I were going to disobey MUCHHA I would make it worthwhile. MUCHHA is strictly enforced and adhered to by all, even the 2C-REPs. To do something as sophomoric as the note would only delay me in my endeavor, which requires more time than I am able to safely dedicate to the cause. Therefore, I have enlisted the help of two trusty comrades. With their assistance I am certain I will be able to crack the code and discover what is truly taking place.

No comments: