Monday, June 27, 2005

Shopping!

Well, I bought a new pair of pants today that are able to slide over my ever enlarging rump and a couple of new shirts - all of which cost less than the hubby's new shirt. I'm so excited to be able to wear clothing that will still fit after I eat breakfast, lunch, and hopefully dinner too!

I've tried eating less sweet stuff, but the weight still hangs around like the scent of a week old dead skunk.

If my behind continues to expand in all directions I'll have to entertain the most dreadful of all possibilities: exercise! Oh great beard of Zeus! There must be some drug or surgery that will rid me of excess baggage. Just kidding... mostly.

1 comment:

Burt Likko said...

I'll match you minute for minute on the exercise machine, sweetie, any night of the week!