Saturday, April 29, 2006

In case you haven't figured out what I really think of TN: It SUCKS!

I suppose any person who feels fondly of Tennessee may not be pleased by what I've posted regarding this $#!#@^* up state. I'm sure they don't like me, but then again, I'm an outsider so they wouldn't like me anyway. It's not part of the local "culture" to embrace outsiders, only the moola that outcasts spend in their calamitous excuse of a state.


I have met very few born and raised Tennessee folk that I not only like but have interacted with outside of work or school. Only three come to mind. Then again, there are only 173,890 people in the Knoxville area according to a 2000 US Census. So 3 out of 173,890 is A LOT! It's downright amazing when you think about it.


TN is a very scary place as this picture amply illustrates.






All of the allies I've met while residing in TN are also transplants - go figure! But don't worry TN I won't be here much longer. As soon as the ink dries on the closing documents for selling the house I'm outta here! ¡Nunca véale!

No comments: