Friday, April 07, 2006

Why did you do it?

Dear Magic Eight Ball,

Why did you lie to me? Why? I don't think I can ever forgive you.

Q: Was it because you don't think I can handle the truth?
A: Yes

Q: Was it because if I had won the lotto I'd purchase silly things like a tiara?
A: Yes

Q: Is every answer going to be "Yes"?
A: It is decidedly so

Q: Would you like to be submerged beneath boiling tar for eight minutes?
A: Outlook good

Q: You're a pretty stupid little ball, aren't you?
A: It is certain

Q: So, I should toss you in the trash?
A: You may rely on it

Q: I should make my own decisions?
A: Most likely

Anyone want a slightly used, tar covered magic eight ball?

5 comments:

Pamela said...

hahaha. You are hilarious!

Burt Likko said...

Honey, we just misunderstood the magic 8-ball. The magic 8-ball is always right. You asked "Will we win the lotto on 4/5/06?" You didn't specify which lottery, and maybe the magic 8-ball uses European dating, which would make the lotto we are destined to win to be held on May 4.

Becky said...

Well, only one way to find out.

Q: Magic Eight Ball (MEB) do you use European dating?
A: Don't count on it

Q: MEB do you use a consisent dating method?
A: My sources say no

Q: Are you a complete waste of money?
A: Very doubtful

Q: Will I win the May 4th lotto?
A: Without a doubt

Q: May 4th of 2006?
A: Better not tell you now

Anonymous said...

Come to think of it, I have never seen anyone wear a tiara in real life. I wonder who wears tiaras, and when? Jewish comediennes seem to joke about them a lot.

Becky said...

I have never seen anyone wear a tiara in real life either. Guess that's why I think it would be fun. Of course, I'd only wear it around the house while cleaning, ironing, etc. NEVER in public, people would think I was a freak ;p