Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A whole lotta fur

Yesterday I brushed Miss Karma. It took quite a long time. That poor doggie had a lot of excess fur just hanging around. By the time I had finished there was a mound of white fur. The wind kept blowing it around and she eventually rolled in it, which made brushing her a complete waste of time. But fortunately she sat so nice and let me do what needed to be done.

When it was Sass's turn, Sass didn't show much interest. Luckily Miss Sass didn't need to be brushed as much as Karma and it was over almost as quickly as it had begun.

I hope some birds are able to put Karma's fur to use in nests and homes for their little ones. All that soft fur should be doing something more productive than clogging up my vacuum.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Abby will roll around on her back while I'm trying to brush her. I have to hold her on her side in order to keep her still. It seems like it tickles her so she squirms a lot. You're right though, it's amazing how much fur is under the outer layer!!