Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Magic Eight Ball

The Magic Eight Ball is NEVER wrong! Tonight the hubby and I asked the Magic Eight Ball some very important questions:

Q: Should I make bacon boots for the dogs? (Becky)
A: Very doubtful

Q: Will our house be sold by June 30, 2006? (Erik)
A: It is certain

Q: Will I earn an "A" in Financial Accounting II? (Becky)
A: Yes

Q: Will Giada De Laurentiis cater my birthday? (Erik)
A: Reply hazy, try again

Q: Will I find interesting and rewarding work before moving to CA? (Becky)
A: My sources say no

Q: Will Quebec secede from Canada? (Erik)
A: Ask again later

Q: Will we win the lotto on 4/5/06? (Becky)
A: As I see it yes

Hell, no need to ask any more questions!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I saw Giada on the Today Show this morning. She seems delightful.

Anonymous said...

Re Giada, I think the 8-Ball really needs a "HELL, NO" answer. But maybe it likes to let a guy down easy.

Becky said...

Q: Magic Eight Ball (MEB), do you like to let guys down easy?

A: Concentrate and ask agan

Q: MEB, do you like to let guys down easy?

A: Outlook good

Q: MEB, are you a dude?
A: It is decidedly so

Q: Are you sexist?
A: Reply hazy try again

Typical guy answer - vague, unhelpful...