Saturday, April 15, 2006

Wash away your sins at Wal-Mart

On one of the holiest of Holy Days, Good Friday, I went to God's Land (a.k.a. Wal-Mart) to purchase a few sundry items. I was fortunate to witness first hand one of God's miracles in action. As I walking toward the doors of salvation I was almost run down by a disabled woman. I could tell she was differently-abled because of her license plate. I realize it is very rude of me to expect a blind driver to not run me over. Good thing our Wal-Mart has Confessionals (a.k.a. dressing rooms) whereupon I immediately went to ask for forgiveness for the slew of #$!#^%%! expletives that spewed forth from my naughty mouth during my near-death experience. Fortunately one only needs to tithe a minimum of a $10 bucks for full forgiveness. But, I bumped it up to $23 and change just to be on the safe side.

No comments: